Fire Adequacy Survey
Fire Adequacy survey, is an assessment of the building against all legislative as well as functional requirements and its level of compliance of all the systems and resources.
The survey includes a check of…
- Availability and adequacy of fire safety systems and installations
- Operational test of fire safety installations.
- Records of maintenance of fire safety installations
- Evacuation instructions given to employees and residents
- Structural aspects of the building
After a fire safety survey, a report is prepared and issued to the building owner / occupier confirming the findings of the survey. Final report contains the level of compliance and deficiencies. Where a deficiency is noted, we give specific recommendations to correct the same.