Fire Safety Training
The actions of employees if there is a fire are likely to be crucial to the safety of themselves and that of other people in the premises. All employees should receive basic fire safety induction training and attend refresher sessions at pre-determined intervals.
JOGI conducts customized Fire Fighting Training considering the specific risk of fire at client’s unit. Our training programs are designed in such a way that the contents are easily understood by all who are attending the training.
Apart from practical demonstration of fire and proper ways to extinguish it, the training also includes the role that employees will be expected to play if a fire occurs.
When training is necessary?
- At the time of joining of a new employee.
- After preparation of Fire Emergency Plan.
- After a major fire incident in the workplace.
- Periodic refresher training every year
Who should be trained?
- All employees working in plant area
- Fire marshals
- Emergency Response Team members
What are the typical contents?
- Fire Emergency Plan;
- The importance of Evacuation Plan
- Timely and appropriate use of fire fighting equipment
- The importance of reporting to the assembly area;
- The fire chemistry
- Stages of fire and its mitigation with respect to your workplace
After completion of training, we conduct a post-training validation. Successful candidates are awarded with Training Certificates.