Training workshop on HAZOP Study
Objective: To develop the skills and knowledge required for participating and leading a Hazard and Operability (HAZOP). Following the training session the participants should be able to understand and apply the techniques.
The typical contents of our Training program are:
- Importance of HAZOP in risk management.
- Basic principles of the HAZOP technique.
- HAZOP study Scribe
- Chairing a HAZOP study
- Formation of the team
- Moderating discussion.
- Concluding from discussions
- Questioning/listening techniques.
- The responsibilities of team members.
- Ensuring effectiveness of HAZOP Study
- Do’s & Don’s of HAZOP Study
Training methodology is a combination of role plays, interactions, group presentation and live workshops.
A sample HAZOP study for respective sectors shall be discussed in order to ensure in-depth clarity to the participants.
Participants will learn how to divide the plant process into manageable sections (nodes and then systematically apply specific ‘parameters’ and ‘guidewords’ to each section of the plant in turn.
Participants will learn how to assess potential problems “deviations” in practice. Recording multiple causes and its consequences will be then be discussed and the risk shall be assessed by the team.
This exercise will include:
- Group preparation and assignment
- HAZOP study by each group
- Presentation of HAZOP findings by each group
Who should attend?
- Top managements handling HSE functions.
- Decision Makers.
- Process and HSE technocrats.
- Management Representatives.
- Line Managers.
- Shift Supervisors.
- Safety Officers
Contact Mr. Vivek Sojitra (M:7405480710) for details OR send inquiry mail on firstname.lastname@example.org