Training workshop on HAZOP Study
Objective: To develop the skills and knowledge required for participating and leading a Hazard and Operability (HAZOP). Following the training session the participants should be able to understand and apply the techniques.
The typical contents of our Training program are:
- Importance of HAZOP in risk management.
- Basic principles of the HAZOP technique.
- HAZOP study Scribe
- Chairing a HAZOP study
- Formation of the team
- Moderating discussion.
- Concluding from discussions
- Questioning/listening techniques.
- The responsibilities of team members.
- Ensuring effectiveness of HAZOP Study
- Do’s & Don’s of HAZOP Study
Training methodology is a combination of role plays, interactions, group presentation and live workshops.
A sample HAZOP study for respective sectors shall be discussed in order to ensure in-depth clarity to the participants.
Participants will learn how to divide the plant process into manageable sections (nodes and then systematically apply specific ‘parameters’ and ‘guidewords’ to each section of the plant in turn.
Participants will learn how to assess potential problems “deviations” in practice. Recording multiple causes and its consequences will be then be discussed and the risk shall be assessed by the team.
This exercise will include:
- Group preparation and assignment
- HAZOP study by each group
- Presentation of HAZOP findings by each group
Who should attend?
- Top managements handling HSE functions.
- Decision Makers.
- Process and HSE technocrats.
- Management Representatives.
- Line Managers.
- Shift Supervisors.
- Safety Officers
Mr. Nilesh Jogal
Director (Jogi Safetech Pvt. Ltd.)
Mr. Nilesh Jogal has over 25 years’ experience in the field of Process Safety. He has special expertise in HAZOP, QRA, Safety Audits and allied subjects. He is unarguably one of the finest process safety specialists in India. Mr. Jogal has delivered many training programmes on HAZOP, Safety Audit, Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Process Safety Management (PSM), etc. to a multitude of audience across India. His key expertise is making the complex concepts simple and easy to understand with practical examples from his personal experiences in various industries.
DATE: Friday- Saturday 27Th-28th December, 2019 (0900 – 1700 hrs.)
VENUE: Regenta Central Harimangla, Bharuch, Gujarat
Course fee: ₹ 12,000/-
- Course fee is ₹ 12,000/-(Rupees twelve thousand only) Per participants.
- The fees includes breakfast lunch and high tea for 2 days.
A CERTIFICATE will also be provided to successful candidates after evaluation.
Ask for discounts ! Call 7405480710 Now!
Previous Training Details:
DATE: 27th-28th September, 2019
VENUE: Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi, Gujarat
TOTAL PARTICIPANTS: 25 Nos.
CERTIFICATE (Including Frame):
For more Details Contact Mr. Vivek Sojitra (M:7405480710) OR send mail on email@example.com