Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. The Audit is performed by experienced professionals by carrying out enquiry, inspection, testing and verification of various electrical installations in various Chemical industries, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Fertilizers, Commercial complexes, etc
Electrical hazards continue to threaten safety of people and property in the form of shocks, burns, injury, fire and explosion. The purpose of an electrical safety audit is to identify potentially hazardous electrical situations and offers a structured path for continual improvement towards best practice status.
In Process Industries, fire due to electrical installations are very probable, especially in industries handling flammable chemicals. In service industries like information technology, telecommunications, banking and other commercial establishments, business interruption losses due to electrical hazards (fire in server room, damage of expensive communication equipment, loss of data, fire in cable gallery, etc.) could be substantial.
Auditing Services of JOGI SafeTech Pvt. Ltd. are designed to meet national and international standards that deliver Credibility in adoption of Energy Saving Measures. To achieve this objective, professionally trained auditors are deputed to identify ‘Opportunities and Measures for Improvements’ in Electrical Safety Auditing. Auditors follow a systematic approach for evaluating potential electrical hazards and produce reports recommending actions for improvement in Electrical Safety Installations.
Electrical Safety Audit helps in identifying:
- Electrical hazards to minimize the risk of accidents,
- Areas of risk or vulnerability in electrical systems and installations,
- Ensuring longevity of expensive electronic equipment like computers and other machines,
- Development of a dynamic record of safety performance,
- Creation of positive cycle of safety improvement,
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and industrial safety related best practices.
- Collection of necessary documents (List will be given by us in advance)
- Site Visit
- Preparation of AUDIT PLAN (Audit Plan shall be proposed by us, which shall be discussed with you and finalized)
- Framing the plan of audit activities and communicating the same to concerned departments.
- Opening meeting: The opening meeting shall be carried out with concerned officials to discuss audit plan, purpose and the areas to be visited.
- The field visit will be carried out as per the Audit plan.
- Verification of the documents with shop-floor conditions shall be carried out.
- Audit team shall conduct interactions with employees and contract workers.
- The closing meeting shall be conducted on daily basis OR at the end of entire audit, to discuss our observations and proposed recommendations.
- A draft report will be submitted for your review and approval.
- On approval of the draft report, final report will be prepared and submitted to you.