JOGI SAFETECH PVT. LTD. auditors follow a systematic approach for evaluating potential electrical hazards and produce reports recommending actions for improvement in Electrical Safety Installments.
Electrical Safety Audits helps in identifying:
- Electrical hazards to minimize the risk of accidents like fire due to short-circuiting,
- Areas of risk or vulnerability in electrical systems and installations,
- Non-compliance with the legislation and best practices.
|Electrical Safety Audits include factory assessment of electrical installations in the various industries such as Electrical, Construction, in Cities in India.
Auditing Services of JOGI SafeTech Pvt. Ltd. are designed to meet national and international standards that deliver Credibility in adoption of Energy Saving Measures. To achieve this objective, professionally trained auditors are deputed to identify ‘Opportunities and Measures for Improvements’ in Electrical Safety Auditing.
Electrical Safety Audits helps in Identifying:
- Identification and elimination of safety hazards;
- Ensuring longevity of expensive electronic equipment like computers and other machines;
- Development of a dynamic record of safety performance;
- Creation of positive cycle of safety improvement;
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and industry safety related best practices.
Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. Electrical Safety Audit is performed by enquiry, inspection, testing and verification. Electrical Safety Audits are conducted by experienced professionals who assist clients in reducing risk and help to ensure compliance with applicable Safety Standards and Regulations.
- Collection of necessary documents (List will be given by us in advance)
- Site Visit
- Preparation of AUDIT PLAN (Audit Plan shall be proposed by us, which shall be discussed with you and finalized)
- Framing the plan of audit activities and communicating the same to concerned departments.
- Opening meeting: The opening meeting shall be carried out with concerned officials to discuss audit plan, purpose and the areas to be visited.
- The field visit will be carried out as per the Audit plan.
- Verification of the documents with shop-floor conditions shall be carried out.
- Audit team shall conduct interactions with employees and contract workers.
- Closing meeting: The closing meeting shall be conducted on daily basis OR at the end of entire audit, to discuss our observations and proposed recommendations.
Submission of Final Report
- A draft report will be submitted for your review and approval.
- On approval of the draft report, final report will be prepared and submitted to you.
- Carried out electrical safety audits in various sectors.
- Served clients in various sectors like Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Refineries, Fertilizers and Pharmaceutical.
- In-house team of auditors having hands on industrial experience of more than 25 years in private as well as public sectors.
- Carried out assignments in India, France, UAE, etc.