- The opening meeting shall be arranged with Managers, HODs from each depts. etc. at the beginning of the audit to discuss the plan and flow of audit activities.
The visit shall be carried out with a view to cover the AUDIT ELEMENTS mentioned below:
1. Identification of Hazards:
- Fire hazards
- Electrical hazards
- Protruding surfaces
- Slip/fall/trip hazards
- Collision hazards
2. Personnel Interactions:
Auditor shall conduct interactions with employees / office staff to evaluate:
- The understandings of office hazards.
- Personnel role in case of Emergency.
- Understanding of sign boards.
- Operation of fire fighting equipments.
3. Evaluation of Evacuation Plan:
- The Occupancy (Person/Sq.Mtr).
- The Exit Facilities.
- Time Required For Evacuation.
- And Size Of Exits Available.
- Availability Of Exit Sign Boards.
- Travel distance from work place to safe place.
4. Sign Boards:
- To check if enough sign boards are available or not.
- Are employees given trainings to read and follow the same.
5. Security and Vigilance on Personnel movement:
Auditor shall observe if the entry & exit and identity of unknown persons, guests or clients are maintained properly by checking:
- Availability of CCTV camera at required locations.
- System of ID cards, vigilance.
- Rate of fresh air intake
- Adequacy of HVAC system
- The closing meeting shall be conducted to share Strengths, Gaps, Opportunities and Recommendations.
Submission of Final Report
- A draft report will be submitted for your review and approval.
- On approval of the draft report, final report will be prepared and submitted to you.