Third Party Safety Audit
JOGI conducts third party safety audits, generate a report that identifies any corrective actions required, and then indicate facility safety solutions based on “Best Practices”.
Our customised methodology has been designed to deliver findings and measures which truly proves to be a value-addition to client’s HSE systems and has proved us the most reliable consultants for Third Party Safety Audits.
- The audit has the following objectives:
- Identify the potential fire, safety & health hazards.
- Study the exiting organizations & control measures in above areas.
- Recommend proper measures & procedures for controlling the hazards identified
- Recommend measures for improving the effectiveness of the existing organization, program & procedures in above areas.
Technical Scope of Safety Audit includes:-
- PROCESS/OPERATIONAL SAFETY
- MECHANICAL SAFETY
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- LOADING/UNLOADING/MATERIAL HANDLING OPERATIONS
- CENTRAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- TANK FARMS
- STATUTORY COMPLIANCE