THIRD PARTY SAFETY AUDIT
JOGI conducts third party safety audits, generate a report that identifies any corrective actions required, and then indicate facility safety solutions based on “Best Practices”.
Our customised methodology has been designed to deliver findings and measures which truly proves to be a value-addition to client’s HSE systems and has proved us the most reliable consultants for Third Party Safety Audits.
- To identify the potential fire, safety & health hazards,
- Study the exiting systems, procedures , control measures, etc.,
- Recommend proper measures & procedures for controlling the hazards identified,
- Recommend measures for improving the effectiveness of the existing systems, practices, procedures, etc.
Technical Scope of Safety Audit includes
- Process/Operational Safety
- Mechanical Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Loading/Unloading/Material Handling Operations
- Central Engineering Services
- Tank Farms
- Statutory Compliance
This includes the collection of information (a detailed description about the company).
After analysing the information by the audit team members an audit schedule is prepared after discussing with the concerned person. Besides the site audit will be carried out on mutual convenience and during the audit an attempt will be made by the audit team members to identify the activities that can lead to unsafe act/conditions, major fires, explosions and toxic releases which will have both onsite and off site consequences.
After the site audit a preliminary report is prepared and submitted for client’s review and thereafter, a final report is submitted within the agreed time frame.
Audit Report containing:
- Scope of Improvement,