Fire Safety Audit
We conduct Fire Safety Audits for Various Industries, High Rise Buildings etc. as per National Building Code of India, 2005 and other relevant safety standards to identify all hazards for taking corrective & preventive actions. We also help you in preparing the emergency plans for fire safety and conduct mock drills. Fire Safety Audit is an integral & essential part of loss prevention strategy. The objectives of the Fire Safety Audit are to look after the safety, health & welfare of employees in the industry, to maintain the high standards of safe operation and to
OBJECTIVES OF FIRE AUDIT:
- Assess good management practices;
- Identify the available material (fuels) for fire.
- Identify the sources of ignition
- Evaluate the possibility of occurrence of fire
- Assess the…
- Adequacy and efficacy of existing Fire Safety management systems
- Means of escape
- Staff training
- Fire warning systems
- Means of fighting fire
- Assess risks from unregulated materials and practices; and
- Make specific recommendations to improve effectiveness of existing procedures, practices and safety management system to prevent fire incidents as well as to mitigate the fire emergencies.